Monday, November 24, 2008

The Finale

I'm writing my last post #23. I've tried some things I've never heard of, experiemented with technology that I wasn't sure of and discovered many things that will be useful to me. I've registered and have passwords to places, I've never dreamed of.
I've already shared Shelfari and Librarything with customers and staff. I've passed an idea to use Lively in Teen progaming, I've shared google tools as an idea for staff to share with customers who are short on time and need to save time, and used it to create something I needed to have. I twittered, visited the sandbox and shared my experience with my family, who thought I was crazy!!! All in all it was a great experience, I grew in my knowledge and enjoyed the different challenges.
Here's to the next 23 things!

No comments: